|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (593 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Parking for two cars
- Kitchen with cooker and hob
- Living room with Seperate dining room
- Gas central heating
- Down stairs bathroom
- Double glazing where specified
- EPC Rating D
Three bedroom semi-detached property on the outskirts of Astwood Bank. Property comprises; living room, dining room, kitchen with free standing cooker/hob, down stairs bathroom; upstairs 2 bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a bedroom on the second floor. Parking for two cars and a garden with a shed. Deposit & application fees apply. Full details available prior to reservation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57119407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3266048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Securelets at Jeremy & Co, Redditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.