|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (212 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187477
Property Reference: 187477.
- First Floor Apartment with private entrance
- Modern Living Accommodation
- Close to Town Centre
- Close to A19/Tyne Tunnel
- Walking distance to Metro and Bus Links
- Double Glazing with fitted blinds
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Bay to rear of property
- Private decked courtyard
- Optional furnishings - Under bench Hotpoint Fridge and Freezer, Dishwasher and Electric Oven and Gas Hob available as part of tenancy
- Located on a popular development. Within walking distance to Shopping Centre and Jarrow Metro/Bus Station and close to the A19 and the Tyne Tunnel this property is ideally positioned. The property benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating and has the added benefit of an allocated parking bay as well as a private decked garden area. Private entrance, stairs leading to hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with power shower. Lots of storage space including added benefit of a boarded loft for extra storage.
storage cupboard, stairs off
First Floor Landing
storage cupboard, single radiator
9' 3" x 9' 3" (2.82m x 2.82m )
6' 7" x 9' 4" (2.01m x 2.84m )
modern white suite comprising:- wc, pedestal hand wash basin, paneled bath with over bath power shower with glass screen, tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner / Lounge
18' 6" x 12' 7" (5.64m x 3.84m )
an open plan kitchen/diner leading into lounge, modern fitted wall and floor units to the kitchen with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, under bench fridge and freezer, dish washer, wall mounted Ideal central heating boiler behind unit, double radiator
Decked, security light and lock to gate, outside storage cupboard with lock
Allocated Parking Bay
to the rear of the building
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 187477
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57119644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18747722112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.