|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2017 (276 days ago)|
Stylish, recently built TWO DOUBLE bedroom and TWO BATHROOM second floor purpose built flat in landscaped grounds forming part of the Millbrook Park Development. Located close to Mill Hill East underground station, Waitrose, Virgin Active & open space, 382 & 221 bus routes are close by.
* STYLISH, RECENTLY BUILT, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM & TWO BATHROOM 2ND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
* CLOSE TO MILL HILL EAST TUBE, BUS ROUTES, PRIMARY SCHOOLS & OPEN SPACE
* CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS & INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOORS TO BALCONY
* TWO BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING, SOME WOOD FLOORS
* AVAILABLE EARLY DECEMBER 2016
* ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
(NO HOUSING BENEFIT)
Administrative fee for credit check reference £75 incl VAT per applicant
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57119974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 442049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.