|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (476 days ago)|
- Views of the River Thames and London
- Two double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Excellent sized reception room
- Lift serviced building
- Allocated secure parking space
- Communal gym and on site porter
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment on the 7th floor of this river facing lift serviced building with wonderful views of the River Thames and London. Offering just under 1,000 sq. ft. of living space, the accommodation comprises of a spacious reception room with views towards the river, a fully-fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom and further family bathroom. Rivers House is a secure gated development situated just opposite Kew Bridge Station, moments from the River Thames as well as Gunnersbury underground station. Further benefits include secure gated parking, a communal gym and porter. Viewing is highly recommended. EPC rating C.
Tenant fees apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57120232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.