|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ground floor maisonette
- Ample built-in storage
- Character flat
- Private patio & commmunal garden
- Walking distance to Richmond Park
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Private unallocated parking
- En-suite shower room
- Available end of October
This characterful, two bedroom ground floor maisonette on Kingston Hill is walking distance from the Ladderstile Gate entrance into Richmond Park. The property is also close to Coombe Wood Golf Club, Norbiton Station and Kingston Hospital.
The maisonette comprises a spacious lounge and bright dining area which leads on to the contemporary fully fitted kitchen and out on to the private patio and communal garden. Both bedrooms benefit from ample built-in storage and the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is bright and spacious. The property also comes with private unallocated parking.
Available end of October
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57120955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 161538L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.