2 bedroom flat to rent84 Albert Avenue, Queens Park, Glasgow, G42 8RD
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (511 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
- DINING KITCHEN WITH OVEN, HOB & WASHING MACHINE
- INTERNAL SHOWER ROOM
- SECURE ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RECENTLY INSTALLED NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- **NO STUDENTS PLEASE**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING E
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING E
**LET ON 1st VIEWING** Unfurnished larger style two bedroom flat to let on the top floor of a traditional tenement building in the South Side of Glasgow. The accommodation on offer retains many original features throughout and comprises a welcoming hallway with large storage cupboard, spacious bay windowed lounge, large dining kitchen with electric oven and hob and washing machine included (NO FRIDGE OR FREEZER) two good sized double bedrooms and internal shower room. In addition there is secure entry, gas central heating, recently installed new double glazing and access to communal gardens to the rear, as well as free on street parking available. Deposit £625. Council tax band C. Landlord Registration Number 61335/260/02180. **NO STUDENTS. FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY PLEASE**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57121891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.