|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2016 (92 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 185458
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 185458.
Fabulous three bedroom, three storey family house with loads of Victorian character, on a prime residential road, superbly located just 10 minutes' walk to East Croydon station, Boxpark and the Whitgift shopping centre.
The ground floor comprises:
- a large open plan kitchen/dining room;
- separate living room, both with original stripped original Victorian floorboards and open fireplaces;
- separate utility area and shower room;
- gas hob and new gas oven, large fridge freezer, washing machine and integrated dishwasher;
- steps to large, very secluded, walled, sunny, west facing garden, partly paved and part lawned, with mature flower beds and shrubs, with spacious shed.
- 3 good sized double bedrooms;
- one of which is a huge dual aspect loft conversion, with en-suite and solid oak floor and old pine banisters, with loads of light and character;
- very large family bathroom / wet room.
- gas central heating;
- furnished to a high standard;
- no agent fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,050.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185458
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57123175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18545815112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.