|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (269 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 188151
Property Reference: 188151.
A great three bedroom semi-detached house in Stone Cross at a great price. Opposite Tesco Express and very convenient for popular schools. Property managed by fully accredited Private Landlord. You need to come and see this one before it is gone!!!!
The property comprises of:
- Large refurbished kitchen/diner with door to conservatory
- Rear garden enclosed, including parking space and a shed
- Downstairs toilet
- Lounge and hallway
- Three bedrooms - two double bedrooms (one with fully fitted wardrobes) and a single bedroom
- Airing cupboard on landing
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- New boiler, double glazed windows, as well as new flooring throughout
- Fully refurbished and ready to let
- Conservatory: 9 feet x 7 feet
- Kitchen/diner: 17 feet 5 x 9 feet
- Lounge: 14 feet 5 x 11 feet 4
- Bedroom one: 12 feet 3 x 9 feet 5
- Bedroom two: 10 feet 3 x 9 feet 5
- Bedroom three: 7 feet 7 x 7 feet 4
Do not miss this one.
Please note that all measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon.
- No DSS -6 months minimum tenancy
- No smokers -£1500 Deposit Required
- Some Pets accepted -Guarantor Required
- No students accepted
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £920.00 per month (£212.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 188151
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57123184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18815125112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.