|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (243 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 188087
Property Reference: 188087.
SIX BEDROOM STUDENT LET, Fully Furnished.
Close to Warwick University available to reserve for 2017/18 academic year. Accommodation includes:
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS (showers)
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances (Washer/Dryer,Fridges/Freezers, Microwave)
- Gas Central Heating (with instant hot water)
- Fire Alarm with emergency lighting
- Double Glazing
- Garden to rear
- Off street parking
- Close to Warwick University and Canley shopping centre
- No Agent fees
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,275.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 188087
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57123187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18808724112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.