|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (52 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183075
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 183075.
A modern two bedrooms apartment located on the 2nd floor of new build in Greenwich Millennium Village. 15 mins walk or 5 mins by bus to North Greenwich station and O2 Arena. Close to 24hrs ASDA supermarket and Greenwich Shopping Park (about 5-8 mins walk). There are also Sainsbury and M&S a little further.
Fully furnished as seen in the pictures. With 24 hours concierge and good security. One dedicated car park space is available for an extra £100 per month. Also 2 Zipcars are available in the car park, more will be added in the future.
1. En-suite bedroom with king size bed, dressing table, chest of drawers and mirrored built-in wardrobe. Interconnect balcony with sliding door.
2. A large bedroom with 2 double beds, wardrobe, study table. Interconnect balcony with sliding door.
3. A spacious separate bathroom.
4. A storage and Laundry room with washing machine.
5. An open planned kitchen living room and a balcony connected with the bedrooms. The kitchen has all the essentials for cooking. Microwave and an oven, Built-in Fridge, built-in Freezer, 4 ring induction hob and cooker hood, built-in dishwasher. 6 people can be seated comfortably at the dinning table. 3 seater sofa + coffee table. 42 inch flat screen TV.
The internal area is 97 sqm / 1044 sqft
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,700.00 per month (£392.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 183075
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57124018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18307525112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.