|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- South Park Gardens Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- End Terrace Period Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- First months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- No Set up Fee for this Property
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £155
NO SET UP FEE/ADMINISTRATION FOR THIS PROPERTY! Three double bedroom extended end terrace period house situated in the South Park Gardens area of Wimbledon, approximately 10 minutes walk to Wimbledon statoin and town centre and close to good primary shcools. The property has been extended on the ground floor creating a modern kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading directly out to the garden and has also undergone a loft conversion creating a great master bedroom with en-suite shower. Also benefits from a spacious through receiption and a ground floor cloakroom/WC, making this a great family house. EPC D
Reception - 7.67mx4.60m (25'2x15'1) -
Kitchen - 4.19mx3.61m (13'9x11'10) -
Bedroom - 5.23mx2.57m (17'2x8'5) -
Bedroom - 3.99mx3.00m (13'1x9'10) -
Bedroom - 3.56mx2.59m (11'8x8'6) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57125200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26625574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.