|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (237 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: D
- Large Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Large Lounge
- Good Size Modern Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Enclosed Garden
- Drive And Garage
This large four bedroom detached house offers spacious living in a sought after location, with four double bedrooms, a large lounge and good size kitchen diner, utility room, cloakroom, en suite shower room, family bathroom, enclosed garden and drive to garage.
To organise a viewing call 01733 240043 and ask for Sandra or Paul.
This large 4 bedroom detached house is located in a sought after location with excellent access to local amenities, major road links and Huntingdon itself.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a spacious lounge, a large kitchen/diner, a utility room, ground floor cloakroom, four double bedrooms, an en suite shower room, family bathroom, enclosed garden and drive with garage.
The entrance hall has stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard; there is a spacious lounge with fireplace, a large kitchen diner with integrated oven and hob, spaces for dishwasher and fridge/freezer with double doors onto the enclosed rear garden. The utility room has spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, doors to downstairs WC fitted with white two piece suite and garden.
Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, the master having an en-suite shower room fitted with a 3 piece suite including tiled shower cubicle. There is also a family bathroom with shower over bath.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and to the front there is space for two cars on the driveway and a single garage.
The property offers generous family accommodation and is in good cosmetic condition.
Call Connells on 01733 240043 to arrange a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57125461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3870L5106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.