|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (482 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Gorgeous feature living room window
- Bathroom to be redecorated
- Plenty of storage space
- Sheltered shared access
- Close to all amenities
- Some pets considered
- No DSS and no smokers
- Viewing is strongly recommended
- Call on 0151 6256355
Large two bedroom top floor apartment avialble in prestigious location, close to the centre of Hoylake and West Kirby. Available immediately, this property is offered unfurnished or part furnished and the bathroom will be freshly decorated.
Viewing is highly recommended, call us on 0151 6256355
Large two bedroom top floor apartment comprises a hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, two large double bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating with newly fitted boiler and double glazing. Situated in the sought after area of Hoylake within easy reach of commuting links, a viewing is highly recommended. Landlord is happy to leave some furniture if needed.
Communal Entrance -
Sheltered shared staircase to second floor apartment
Entrance Hall -
Private entrance door and large window, large hallway with an L-shaped desktop and a full height storage cupboard
Living Room - 15' 1'' x 14' 4'' (4.59m x 4.37m)
Gorgeous feature gothic style window and ornamental fireplace with mantle shelf, wood style laminate flooring
Kitchen - 10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m)
Pine wall and base mounted cupboard and drawer units, kitchen come with the following appliances; washing machine, electric cooker point with hood over, tabletop dishwasher, standalone fridge freezer
Bedroom One - 16' 1'' x 13' 10'' (4.90m x 4.21m)
Very large double bedroom with ornamental cast iron fireplace
Bedroom Two - - 14' 5'' x 13' 10'' (4.39m x 4.21m)
Large double bedroom with ornamental cast iron fireplace
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit over, sink and WC.
**The Landlord is prepared to redecorate the bathroom and let tenant choose features**
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57125590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3359I3922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman - Lettings, West Kirby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.