3 bedroom terraced house to rent2 Downfield Farm Cottage, Ladybank, Cupar, Fife, KY15
£700 pcm| £162 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (180 days ago)|
- Landlord Registration No: 08340/250/20440
- Energy Efficiency Rating Band C (79)
- Light and bright contemporary accommodation
- Paved and fenced front garden offering privacy
- Private Parking
- Views over countryside to East and West Lomond
- Train stations in Cupar, Ladybank and Markinch
- Cupar about 6 miles. Ladybank about 6 miles
- Kirkcaldy about 13 miles.St Andrews about 16 miles
- Dundee about 19 miles. Edinburgh about 42 miles
Full descriptionA recently converted house with outstanding views to the Lomond Hills and swift access to the A914. 1 Reception Room. 3 Bedrooms. Oil Central Heating. Double Glazing. Council Tax A. Rent £700 pcm. Deposit £700.00. Available December 2016 - Unfurnished. Pets considered. Energy Efficiency Rating Band C (79)
EPC Rating = C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CUL160213_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CKD Galbraith, Cupar - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.