|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (143 days ago)|
- Well presented 2 bedroom apartment
- Presented unfurnished
- Great location for town and station
- Off-street parking
Built to a high specification in 2005 a very spacious 2nd floor apartment in this prestigious road within three quarters of a mile of Maidenhead town centre & mainline railway station. Two good size bedrooms, large living/dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, parking & communal grounds. Presented unfurnished and available now.
Communal Covered Entrance
with video phone entry system, stairs to second floor landing inner hallway, door through to
Private Reception Hall
a spacious reception hall, wall mounted fuse board, security control panel, airing cupboard with Ariston pressured hot water system, door through to
Living / Dining Room
23' 5" x 13' 10" narrowing to 9' ( 7.14m x 4.22m narrowing to 2.74m )
enjoying a rear aspect, two radiators, power points, dimmer switch with downlighters, TV point.
7' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.36m x 2.39m )
a range of well fitted units comprising UVPC drainer sink unit with central rinsing sink, monoblock mixer tap, granite effect roll edge work surfaces incorporating below a range of cupboards and drawers, incorporating fitted fridge, fitted freezer, Balmatic dishwasher, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, convection oven and grill with stainless steel hob, extractor, further range of drawers and cupboards, matching wall mounted eye level units, tiled splash backs, ceiling downlighters, glazed window, ceramic tiled floor.
11' 7" x 12' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.73m )
with deep door recess, front aspect, radiator, power points, light point, downlighters, dimmer switch control.
En Suite Shower Room
enclosed and tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, tiled walls and floor, extractor, shaver point.
15' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.67m )
front aspect, radiator, power points, light point.
panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, monobloc mixer tap, Roca suite, fully tiled walls to half height, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, extractor, shaver point, ceiling downlighters.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57127129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P124053370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.