|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- Beautifully Appointed Mid Terrace
- Entrance into Reception Room
- Modern Dining Kitchen to rear
- Two Similar Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bulk Head Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gravelled Rear Garden
- Street Parking Available
- Excellent Local Close To Amenities
- Newly Decorated and Recarpeted
- Available For Immediate Occupation
This Beautifully Appointed TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED Victorian Mid Terraced Property is Available Immediately following a Schedule of Modernisation throughout. Situated in a quiet yet popular cul de sac location in Edgeley within close proximity to an Array of Amenities via Castle Street as well as an Abundance of Transport Links via Stockport Railway Station and Several Motorway Links. The accommodation comprises: Entrance into the Reception Room, Modern Dining Kitchen to the rear with ample dining space and provides access to the Basement Cellar. Stairs lead between the Reception Room and Dining Kitchen to the First Floor. The Master is a Capacious Double Bedroom located at the front accompanied by a Second Double Bedroom overlooking the rear and a Modern Bulkhead Bathroom complete with a white low level suite and wall mounted shower above the bath. Externally, there is a Small Walled Garden to the front with Ample Street Parking Available and an Enclosed Rear Garden with Brick Built Outbuilding. The property is offered on an Unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry NO Pets, NO Smokers and NO Housing Benefit Recipients.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101701000787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carrington Partnership, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.