|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (383 days ago)|
- NO APPLICATION FEES!
- Modern 4/5 Bedroom Town House to rent in popular Hamilton Area
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge and large Kitchen Diner
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing & Fitted Wardrobes
- Call us now on 01162 960960 to arrange your viewing
Smartmove is pleased to present this modern 4 bedroom Mid Town House to rent in desirable Hamilton, Leicester location. The property is close to Hope Primary School and is in walking distance to the Supermarket and local parade of shops. The property has a modern finish and has been recently redecorated throughout.
We currently have an exclusive offer on this property of "NO APPLICATION FEES". Call us now on 01162 960960 to arrange your viewing.
The property comprises,
- Reception Room / Bedroom
- Downstair Toilet
- Kitchen Diner
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Master Ensuite Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Rear Garden
The property is carpeted throughout and has double glazing and central heating. If you have any questions, please call us on 01162 960960.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57127453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7355693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove, Northampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.