|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSSRAIL STATION)
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO A STATION
- WILL LET QUICKLY
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
The E16 area is presently under going major regeneration to include the NEW CROSS RAIL AT CUSTOM HOUSE DLR STATION, THE E16 BUSINESS PARK AND THE PROPOSED SHOPPING CENTRE PRESENTLY UNDER CONTRUCTION AND LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE CANNING TOWN STATION.
The property is also conveniently positioned for Galleons Reach Retail Park, City Airport, Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants. Links to Canary Wharf and the City can be accessed in 30-35 minutes via the DLR and Jubilee Line Zone 2. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City.
A Newham Landlord licence is held on this property which will stipulate a maximum occupancy allowed. Agency fees are due on this property please enquire for further details or visit our website www.samuelking.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.