|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (268 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 188199
Property Reference: 188199.
A very well maintained contemporary first floor 1bedroom flat in a modern building in SE London zone 3 with superb transport links into the City and Canary Wharf. No admin fees to pay.
- Phone entry
- Security private entrance to the floor
- Bedroom With walk in wardrobe
- Fully integrated kitchen
- modern bathroom
- Well maintained communal garden
- EPC rating D- energy efficient flat, low bills!
- 5 min walk to Lee overground station , with 20 mins train journey into London Bridge/ Cannon Street and 20 into Charing Cross.
- Blackheath with a number of cafes is short bus ride away
- Lewisham fresh produce market daily except Sunday within 10 min bus ride
- Diverse choice of food shops and takeaways
- Co op 4 min walk away.
- Large Sainsburys at the top of Lee high road.
Please note parking comes with this property.
Property comes fully furnished.
Viewings starting 27th November 2016 . Book your place now to avoid disappointment.
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to building, security entry system, stairs to the upper levels.
Own Entrance Hall
Door to flat, security entry handset, wood laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, built-in cupboard housing cylinder and tank.
17' 6" x 9' 11" (5.33m x 3.02m)
Double glazed bow window to front, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted storage heater, access to kitchen.
Tiled flooring, local wall tiling, built-in low level wc, built-in vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower and screen over.
10' 10" extending to 14'10" x 9' 1" (3.30m > 4.52m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, wall mounted heater, access to walk-in wardrobe.
10' 4" x 6' 3" (3.15m x 1.91m)
Double glazed bow window to front, wood laminate tile effect flooring, range of white wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces over, plinth LED lighting, sink unit with drainer, large full unit height carousel, cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Carpet, light, hanging rails.
One allocated parking space.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,590.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 188199
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57129499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18819925112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.