|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (396 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 178191
Property Reference: 178191.
A well presented two bedroom apartment suituated just minutes walk from Maidenhead Town Centre. Located in a desirable Street, Shopperhanger Road, 10 minutes walk to Train Station. Fast train takes on 20 minutes to London, Paddington Station.
A modern, small, well designed development with well landscaped garden to relax. It is well insulated with underfloor heating and double glazing. Separate kitchen, spacious lounge, bedrooms all facing the garden. 2 bathrooms are well maintained with modern tiles.
Good schools surroundings, golf course, parks and walking distances to all amenities.
Flooring is carpeted and laminted wood florring in hall and lounge.
It is unfurnished/furnishing negotiable.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 178191
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57129505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17819118102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.