|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 December 2016 (496 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat
- Open-plan living space overlooking leafy communal gardens
- Generous reception room with ample space for dining
- State-of-the-art kitchen with integrated appliances
- Charming master bedroom with sizeable sash windows
- Second bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Overlooking fantastic leafy and secluded communal gardens, this spacious two bedroom flat has been beautifully designed to offer a stunning, contemporary interior with great open-plan living area.
Ladbroke Gardens enjoys an enviable location in the heart of Notting Hill within easy reach of the popular shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.