|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with bi-folding doors to garden
- Lovely reception room with fireplace and bay windows
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Well maintained South-facing garden with decked area
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Cellar ideal for storage
- Plethora of storage space throughout property
- Fantastic condition and neutral décor
SHORT LET. Generously arranged over three floors, this gorgeous four bedroom mid-terrace house is bright and airy within boasting a large eat-in kitchen, private garden, cellar and en suite shower room.
Rotherwood Road is ideally located for the riverside walks near Putney Bridge and the green open spaces of Barnes Common, while the exceptional shops and restaurants of Putney High Street are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.