|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Well presented and spacious three bedroom house
- Boasting extensive entertaining space
- Patio garden with mature planting
- Attractive reception room
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with breakfast area and dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
LONG LET. Located moments from the banks of the River Thames and the shopping facilities of Twickenham, this well presented three bedroom house offers well proportioned living space and large garden.
The house is situated on a delightful tree-lined road moments from the banks of the River Thames and close to the extensive amenities of Twickenham town centre, and for the motorist the A316 nearby leads to the M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.