|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (511 days ago)|
- Beautifully Appointed Second Floor Apartment
- Large Communal Gardens and Private Parking
- Intercom Entry System
- Open Plan Living Area
- Integrated Appliances within the Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Separate Bathroom Suite
- Basement Unit for Storage
- LPG Fired Central Heating & Recently Installed Boiler
Situated within the village of Brushford, c.2 miles East of the favoured moorland town of Dulverton lies this impressive period building, formerly known and run as the Carnarvon Arms Hotel. Converted in the early 2000's to a very high standard, they enjoy beautiful communal gardens, allocated parking facilities and basement storage units.
Apartment 14 is located on the top floor which can be accessed via both a grand staircase and lift.
The living/dining room enjoy sash windows to the Eastern elevation with views over the grounds. This room is open to the comprehensively fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances.
The two bedrooms are both double in size. The master benefits from an En Suite Shower Room.
A bus route runs through Brushford with the bus stop found at the beginning of the private driveway to the apartments and neighbouring residents.
From Dulverton proceed out of town over the river on the B3222. After c.2 miles you enter Brushford, just before the turning onto Brushford New Road turn left through two large pillars. The Carnarvon Apartments will be found at the end on your left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57130705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DUL160108_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Dulverton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.