|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (149 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 188267
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 188267.
STUDENT property available from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018
Bills Included - Gas, Water, Electricity and Internet
Rent - £75 ppp/week / £325 ppp/month
Very good quality, homely 3 bedroom student house in the popular Smithdown Road / Wavertree area close to Asda and Aldi, and shops, pubs, take-aways, restaurants and businesses on Smithdown Rd.
- All bedrooms and communal areas are fully furnished
- All bedrooms have a double bed, wardrobe and study area with desk/chair
- Quality bathroom with electric shower and bath
- Lounge with comfortable sofas
- Modern kitchen with tiled floor, frost-free fridge-freezer, Bosch washing machine, gas hob and electric oven
- Lovely rear yard provides external space for bikes, barbecues etc. - excellent afternoon sun trap
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Excellent landlord and office support
- On-street parking; no permits required
EPC rating – C
Brand new modern kitchen fitted JULY 2016.
Bathroom modernised JULY 2016
Very close to bus routes into town centre, all universities - including Liverpool HopeUniversity - and Allerton Road;
short walking distance to Wavertree Park ( the Mystery ) and Sports Centre.Gas Central Heating
Deposit of £300 would be via one lead tenant
each tenant to provide a suitable guarantor - tenants may have to pay £20 each towards tenant referencing with Open Rent depending on suitability of guarantors / their status etc
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £975.00 per month (£225.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 188267
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57133948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18826725112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.