|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2016 (365 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 186740
Property Reference: 186740.
Must be seen, pictures don't do justice!
A newly built, 800 sqft, 3rd floor apartment, set close to the banks of the River Thames and Wandsworth park. Brand new condition, ready to be moved into.
Large entrance hallway with cupboard housing the utilities and ample room for laundry and storage. Light oak wooden flooring.
Two double bedrooms with floor to ceiling, fitted wardrobes. Wall to wall beige carpet.
Two bathrooms, one en suite. Thermostatic heated towel rails. Fully tiled walls and floors.
Integrated kitchen, range of wall and base units with ample storage.
Bright, airy living space with oak wooden flooring. Patio doors to the private, sheltered double balcony.
Courtyard views from all rooms.
Private, allocated car parking space, electronic gate entry.
Excellent transport links.12 minute train commute to Waterloo. East Putney underground within walking distance for fast transport to central London.
Easy access to the River Bus.
Shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,770.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 186740
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57133951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18674020112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.