|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (204 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 171784
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 171784.
Lovely, big, 2 double bedroom apartment with private parking. 2 mins' walk to Walton station. NO FEES.
700 sq ft unfurnished ground floor flat with 2 big double bedrooms and a large living/dining room, right by the station and close to local shops.
Well suited to a professional couple or sharers looking for a long-term tenancy - especially commuters or anyone who'd like easy access to London: fast trains run to Waterloo in under 30 minutes. Private let so no agent fees.
Also a few minutes' drive to the M25, M3 and A3 with private off-street parking. Bus stop 30 seconds' walk away.
- Five minutes' walk to local shops, Tesco Express, post office, restaurants and bars and 2 mins' to a pub
- A mile to Walton High Street with its shopping centre and the riverside with its great pubs and towpath walks.
- Recently refurbished and redecorated
- 2 double bedrooms are both big with plenty of space for furniture.
- Big living room with full-height bay window and plenty of space for a dining area
- Bathroom with bath and over-bath shower, kitchen and hallway with big storage cupboard
- Central heating throughout with new boiler just installed.
- Curtains in both bedrooms and living room plus wardrobe in each bedroom
- Secluded behind trees and surrounded by communal gardens
- Secure inside area for storing bikes
- Close to several good state primary schools - two rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED - plus a state secondary school and sixth-form college
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,195.00 per month (£275.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 171784
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57133966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17178423092016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.