|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 188345
Property Reference: 188345.
Luxury 3 double bedroom flat with roof terrace and shared garden in a Victorian building in a quiet cul-de-sac, a few minutes walk from Fulham Broadway tube station, Eel Brook Common and the shops and restaurants on Wandsworth Bridge Road.
Ideal for professional sharers, with three good sized double bedrooms and excellent entertaining space. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and the third is next to the main bathroom(with bath and shower).
Gas central heating and megaflow pressurised hot water system, providing power showers to all three showers at the same time.
Larger than standard living room (25' x 12') with oak flooring and exposed beams. Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washer dryer.
Large private roof terrace (30' x 10') with far reaching views across London. There is also a shared garden to the rear of the property with space to keep bicycles, if required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,580.00 per month (£595.39 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,580.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 188345
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57134968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18834526112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.