|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (513 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 188344
Property Reference: 188344.
This is an opportunity to rent out this spacious 3 bedroom terrace house.
The current tenant is relocating and the house will be available to rent from the from the 1st December 2017.
Please excuse the poor photographs, as the current tenant is in the middle packing and we don't have any better ones to hand!
The house boasts the following features:
- open plan kitchen/ diner
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- gas central heating with Worcester Bosch Boiler
- burglar alarm
- rear yard with a large shed
- spacious loft, boarded and suitable for storage
- three piece bathroom with electric shower.
- upgraded electrics
The house is also close to Transport Links, Local Schools, The Trafford Centre and Supermarkets. There is a park and children's play area within a 3 minute walk of the house and a convenience shop one minute away.
The street is fairly quiet, homely and family orientated.
The house has no furniture in it, the tenants will have to bring all their furniture, although the current tenant does wish to leave behind a wardrobe if wanted.
The monthly rent will be £550 and one month deposit, so the upfront payment is £1100.
Credit check as follows:
-3 months wage slips
-3 months bank statement
- reference and rent payment record from last landlord
- character reference from employer confirming that there are no employment issues or pending redundancies.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 188344
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57134971.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18834426112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.