|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Good Access to City Centre
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Available Begining January
- Rear Enclosed Yard
- Double Glazing
- Lounge with Exposed Brick Fireplace
- Sorry No Pets
- Ideal for Professional Single or Couple
A larger than average two double bedroom terraced house located for excellent access to the City Centre. The property comprises lounge with feature exposed brick chimney breast. Separate fitted kitchen with a range of units and freestanding oven/hob. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and sink. Outside; rear yard with separate access through side alleyway. Double glazed. Unfurnished. No pets. Available begining Janaury.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000190142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Woodseats.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.