|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (543 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 175503
Property Reference: 175503.
A beautifully renovated split level one bedroom flat situated on a quiet desirable street in Stamford Hill, just North of Stoke Newington. This spacious first floor flat boasts lots of character and high end finishes throughout with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes in the bedroom and ample amounts of storage throughout the rest of the flat. Excellent transport links to the city and West End from either Stamford Hill overground, which is a short walk away, or from Manor House/Finsbury Park which are short bus rides away. It is only a short walk to Clissold Park, Stoke Newington Church Street and all the surrounding amenities. Parking is also free in the area.
This is a must see.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 175503
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57135850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17550308102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.