|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (51 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 188378
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 188378.
This charming flat consists of one bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge and modern bathroom.
Further benefits include double glazing and access to a communal garden.
The property is located on Knatchbull Road seconds away from Myatts Field Park where in the summer months you can spend your weekends playing tennis, listening to live music on the parks Victorian bandstand, or simply just enjoying the seasonal flower beds.
Situated on a tranquil leafy road, you are offered a number of great nearby transport links.
- The Northern Line’s Oval station is less than a mile away, firing you underground towards some of London’s best sights including Leicester Square, Bank and Camden Town.
- Denmark Hill and Loughborough Junction stations, giving you access to fast and frequent Thameslink and London Overground services.
- Victoria line is 10min away and links you very rapidly to Central London.
- Camberwell New Road and Brixton Road offer an endless supply of 24 hour busses, linking you with North, East South and West.
Local amenities include the Morrisons Local, Tesco Express and the Co-operative local supermarket all within walking distance and the so important pub down the road!
Ideally suited for a professional couple or single person.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,150.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 188378
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57136507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18837826112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.