|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (182 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: C
- Large Three Storey Townhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Area With Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazed and Brick Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- En Suite Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Full Gas Central Heating
This spacious three bedroom three storey end terrace townhouse is located in an ideal situation for ease of access to major road links and local amenities. The property offers generous accommodation in excellent condition and needs to be viewed to truly appreciate the quality of this family home.
The property has built in appliances, uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, an enclosed low maintenance garden and a driveway leading to a single garage.
This large three bedroom end terrace house is located in a sought after part of Hampton Vale, with excellent road links and access to local amenities.
The house benefits from large room sizes, including three double bedrooms, a very large living area with modern kitchen off, a spacious conservatory, and en suite shower room, a ground floor cloakroom and a family bathroom. There is also an enclosed low maintenance garden and a driveway leading to single garage. The house also has uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating.
The front door opens to a small hall area with stairs to first floor and opening to the kitchen area which is fitted with a modern range of attractive units and work surfaces, matching breakfast bar, built in under stairs cupboard, built in electric double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor over, free standing washer dryer, built in fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, and opens to the spacious living area which has a gas fireplace, laminate flooring, door to ground floor cloakroom fitted with white two piece suite, and French doors to the conservatory. the 'P' shaped conservatory is a good size and is of brick and uPVC double glazed construction, with French doors to the garden and tiled flooring.
The first floor landing has access to two double bedrooms, one with a large built in wardrobe, and a large shower room fitted with white three piece suite including a walk in shower cubicle, and has a tiled floor.
The second floor landing has a door to the large master bedroom which is a sizeable double and has a built in wardrobe and door to the en suite shower room, which is fitted with a white three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden, with paved patio, gravel bed and shrub and tree beds. There is gated access to the rear leading to a driveway and garage.
The property is in excellent condition and should be viewed as soon as possible. Call Connells on 01733 240043 today to organise to see this fabulous opportunity.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57136597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0850L0526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.