|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (215 days ago)|
- Terrace house with allocated parking
- Popular Village Location
- Convenient access to the A1, A47 & A43
- Kitchen and Utility
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- *A Pet Considered
- Energy Rating C
This terrace house located in Wittering gives convenient access to the A1, A47 and A43 offer two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, built in wardrobes to both rooms and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and external store houses.
Located in the popular village of Wittering offering convenient access to the A1, A47 and A43, this terrace house with allocated parking benefits from two bedrooms, kitchen, utility room, enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Lounge/diner: Fitted carpet, neutral walls, feature fireplace, tv point and understairs storage cupboard
Kitchen: Laminate flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, fitted base and wall units, cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for tall standing fridge/freezer
Utility room: Laminate floooring, neutral walls and door leading to the garden
Stairs and landing: Fitted carpet and neutral walls
Bedroom one: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in cupboard
Bedroom two: Fitted carpet, neutral walls and built in cupboard
Bathroom: Laminate flooring, neutral walls with tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, wc and a bath with a shower above
Outside: to the front mainly laid to lawn and external store houses, to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gated access
**A Pet Considered
Dependent on type and higher deposit will be required.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0859L0122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership Lettings, Stamford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.