|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (340 days ago)|
- · Luxury ground floor apartment in this gated development
- · Unfurnished
- · Spacious open plan sitting room/superb kitchen
- · Two bedrooms
- · Electric under floor heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/allocated parking for one vehicle
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band B/EPC C
- · Deposit £750/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · TO APPLY CONTACT OUR GRIMSBY OFFICE ON WEST ST MARYS GATE
A luxury ground floor apartment in this modern development located off Bark Street and built in an enclosed gated development. Accommodation comprises spacious open-plan sitting room with superb fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower. Conveniently located within walking distance of the sea front and other local amenities and benefiting from electric under floor heating, uPVC double glazing, security intercom system and allocated off road parking for one vehicle. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band B. (This information was obtained on the 23rd November 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - C.
Deposit payable £750.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57137116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30032341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.