|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Central Headingley Location
- Close To Many Shops, Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Large Lounge With Loads Of Seating
- Fantastic Landlord
- On Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Beckett Park Campus
- Members Of The Property Ombudsman
- Members Of NALS
THIS IS A REALLY EXCELLENT VALUE PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY CLOSE TO THE MANY SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, BARS AND PUBS THAT HEADINGLEY HAS TO OFFER. IT IS ALSO MANAGED BY A REALLY EXCELLENT LANDLORD.
This mid-terrace house has a large dining kitchen with a load of mod-cons including a dishwasher and loads of excellent storage. There is also a dining breakfast bar and chairs for those civilized meals at the table. The lounge is also large with a laminate floor and has lots of seating for the tenants as well as their friends. All the bedrooms are doubles and furnished to an excellent standard with loads of great clothes storage as well as desks etc. There are also two bathrooms/shower-rooms.
This is an excellent property in a fantastic location with a great landlord!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57137278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6160796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.