|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (213 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 43386
Property Reference: 43386.
Garden Studio Flat with a separate fully equipped kitchen and recently refurbish bathroom in white tiles, garden and parking space is available now. This Victorian House is located in a very smart part of Ealing Broadway. The Flat is available to a non smoking professional(s). Landlord managed property.
- The flat is placed within few min walk from Ealing Common (Piccadilly line) and Ealing Broadway ( District, Central lines and trains to London Paddington, Heathrow).
- There are many restaurants, pubs, shops and transport, we are zone 3.
- There is a parking space outside this property.
- The council tax and bills are not included.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 43386
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57137956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 4338622112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.