|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (465 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 174940
Property Reference: 174940.
Room with en suite bathroom (and all bills included) in a shared 18th century Mill House of 440 square metres internal floor area set in peaceful and secluded grounds within the dale (with 400 metres of river frontage on the river Stour) beside the beautiful village of Long Melford.
The property benefits from off street parking, gas central heating, a fruitful apple orchard and a pavilion.
The rent includes the bills. Breaking these down and amortising between a putative four entities the council tax comes to £70 per month, the water bill £6 per month, the power bill circa £40 for electricity and circa £60 for gas plus £10 for the internet and £24 for gardening, being £210 per entity for all the bills.
The property is shared with the fifty-something landlord gentleman inventor, the thirty-something silk-working lady lodger and the gentleman (in Libya half the time) oil industry operations consultant.
GROUND FLOOR (320 Square metres)
- The music room is 4.0 metres (east west) x 5.8 metres (north south) (23 square)
- The kitchen is 5.0 metres x 4.4 metres (20 square)
- The breakfast room is x 6.0 metres x 4.4 metres (26 square)
- The cloakroom is 3.1 metres (east west) x 2.1 metres (6 square)
- The library is 5.3 metres x 4.4 metres (23 square)
- The reception is 5.9 metres x 5.1 metres (30 square)
- The atrium is 4.2 metres (east west) x 10.6 metres (north south) (45 square)
- The pool room is 7.9 metres x 10.6 metres (84 square)
- The secondary kitchen is 4.8 metres x 2.4 metres (12 square)
- The shower room is 4.8 metres x 8.0 metres (38 square)
- The cloak room is 3.0 mertres x 1.4 metres (4 square)
- Cellar 3.2 metres x 5.3 metres (15 square)
- The dressing room 4.3 metres x 2.8 metres(12 square)
- The master bedroom 5.2 metres x 6.1 metres (32 square)
- The en suite bathroom 2.0 metres x 4.0 metres (8 square)
- The family bathroom 2.3 metres x 4.0 metres (9 square)
- The south east bedroom 4.2 metres x 4.0 metres (17 square)
- The south west bedroom 4.0 metres x 4.0 metres (17 square)
- The en suite 1.5 metres by 4.1 metres (6 square)
- The north west bedroom 4.0 metres x 3.1 metres (12 square)
- The north west bedroom en suite bathroom 1.3 metres x 2.8 metres (4 square)
The room to rent is the Impulse Engine Room (a.k.a., the north west bedroom with self-contained corridor and en suite bathroom) 19 square metres, but there is one other two room suite for £750 (52 square metres including en suite bathroom) per month including all the bills.
Rent is payable two and a half months in advance. For payment of five to eight months rent in advance there would be a 1% discount and for payment of 9+ months rent in advance a 2% discount.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £680.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 174940
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57138040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 17494006102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.