|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted double reception room with dining area
- Charming kitchen with space to dine and door to garden
- Superb rear garden with lawn and patio area
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Well presented bathroom and ground floor guest cloakroom
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
- Great location moments from the River Thames
- Excellent transport links
SHORT LET. This fabulous three bedroom house is located on a residential road and offers beautifully presented living space combining period features and stylish modern interiors.
A wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Barnes and Mortlake.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 955900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.