|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Stunning five bedroom period house
- Beautiful modern interiors and 34' reception room
- Striking open-plan kitchen/dining room
- 72' rear garden with excellent driveway
- Amazing living space with en suite master bedroom
- Peaceful residential street close to local amenities
- Benefits from a superb cellar with utility room
- All five superb double bedrooms flooded with natural light
Full descriptionLONG LET. This beautiful five bedroom period house affords fantastic modern interiors alongside the classic layout and design of the building, an elegant reception room, an en suite master bedroom, a lovely garden and a driveway.
Enviably located close to the heart of Highgate with a selection of trendy shops and restaurants, the property is also moments from the green spaces of Highgate Wood. Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by, providing links into London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 904965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.