|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2016 (731 days ago)|
- Refurbished Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
- Close To Tube Stations
This apartment is presented in great condition due to the refurbishment it has just undergone, with neutral tones and lots of natural light throughout. It will work well for professional individual / couple looking for low maintenance property in good condition and close to transport links to minimize the commute, would work for sharers looking for quite equally sized rooms, but also offers enough space for a small family unit.
This two bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor of a small purpose-built development, and has just been fully refurbished throughout.
The accommodation is presented in great condition due to the refurbishment it has just undergone, with neutral tones and lots of natural light throughout. It will work well for professional individual / couple looking for low maintenance property in good condition and close to transport links to minimize the commute, would work for sharers looking for quite equally sized rooms, but also offers enough space for a small family unit.
The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed;
- pleasant reception room, separate from the kitchen;
- two good-size and fairly equal double bedrooms, with en suite shower room and ample built in wardrobes to the master;
- lovely family bathroom;
- generously proportioned kitchen with room for small dining table, and door out to gated communal areas for lots of light and fresh air.
The property is located on Ashchurch Park Villas, which is close to great bus links running along Goldhawk Road, and also a comfortable stroll to Stamford Brook tube station (District Line, zone 2).
Available immediately, unfurnished but flexible.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57415427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5332B0812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.