Serviced Office to rentPinnacle House Business Centre Newark Road PeterboroughCambridgeshirePE1 5YD
£3,500 pa (£292 pcm)
100 sq. ft.
- 100 sq ft (9 sq m)
- Easy in - Easy out terms
- Suprtfast fibre broadband
- wi-fi network
- VoIP telephony
- On-site parking
- comfortable break out space
Pinnacle House is a fully refurbished business centre with a capacity of 50 serviced offices, on-site parking, manned reception and also meeting and training rooms and has much more to offer!
• Easy in - easy out terms
• Superfast fibre broadband
• Wi-Fi network
• VoIP telephony
• On-site parking
• Comfortable break out space
•Security pass access
Pinnacle House is in a very accessible location just off junction 7 of the A1139 Frank Perkins way / ring road to the east of the city, via Oxney Road and is convenient for the nearby supermarket, leisure and restaurant facilities, access to the city centre and the A1 / A47 road network, opening up the whole region.
Strictly by appointment with vacantunits:
T: 0844 2570974
Misrepresentations Act: These particulars are believed to be correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57539441.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ServicedOfficesInPinnacle. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vacant Units, Bedfordshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.