|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2016 (570 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Open-Plan Kitchen Reception Room
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating B
- High Ceilings
- Modern Tiled Bathroom
Impressive one bedroom apartment in contemporary style, in a popular and well maintained new build development, with high ceilings and big windows.
Impressive one bedroom apartment in contemporary style, in a popular and well maintained new build development with high ceilings and big windows.
The apartment offers high ceilings and wooden flooring, the decor is neutral and light throughout, and the quality of the fixtures and fittings is high.
Accommodation comprises:- large reception room with open-plan kitchen; large double bedroom with ample storage; and a modern tiled bathroom.
Anthony Court is located on Lardon Road, a ten minute walk from Turnham Green tube station (District Line, zone 2/3). Alternatively, Acton Central station is a fifteen minute walk and is on the London Overgroud Network (5 minutes to major rail connections at Willesden Junction, and 15 minutes to Richmond).
Available part/unfurnished, but flexible upon negotiation.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Large reception room with open-plan kitchen.
Double bedroom with storage.
Open plan modern kitchen.
Modern tiled bathroom.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57553664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1327F0027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.