|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2016 (851 days ago)|
- UNIVERSITY AREA
- 2 LETTING TYPE
- Washing Machine
- Double Glazing
- Permit Parking
- Front & Back Gardens
- Free Wifi
This beautiful one bedroom first floor flat located opposite Hyde Park and within minutes walking distance of Leeds University. This flat has recently been completely renovated to a very high spec and the flat briefly comprises of 1 double bedroom, open plan kitchen/living area and seperate bathroom.
Located on Moorland Road close to the City Centre and the Univeristy this flat is ideal for both students and professionals.
- A MUST SEE PROPERTY!!
* Newly refurbished 1 bed first floor flat
* Water and Internet included
* Open plan kitchen/living area
* 5 mins walk from Leeds University
* Close to the City Centre
* TV included
* Dishwasher included
* Washing machine and dryer included
* Fully furnished with brand new furniture
Designated parking space available for an additional £50pcm - limited availability
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57553883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25525955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cityred Properties , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.