|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Neutral and fresh decor through out
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Close proximity to Allington primary schools
- Close proximity to Mid Kent Shopping Centre
- Separate dining room
Spacious terraced house situated in the much sought-after Allington area of Maidstone. Positioned along a quiet walkway the property is located with-in easy reach of both Allington Primary and Palace Wood Primary schools, a range of shops at Mid Kent Shopping Centre and access to the M20 motorway. Allington is well served by regular bus services and has the advantage of a Park and Ride service to Maidstone town centre which benefits from two mainline train stations with services to London.
The newly decorated accommodation is set out over two floors. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with electric shower over bath. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and storage to one wall and the third bedroom has a deep built-in storage cupboard. To the ground floor are two reception rooms, cloakroom and modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen has integrated fridge / freezer, integrated slim dishwasher, built-in oven and inset hob. There is double-glazing through-out and gas-fired central heating system.
Externally the property has manageable gardens to both front and rear.
STRICTLY NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO BENEFITS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57575831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ALL0007295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatch Batten Estates, Maidstone - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.