|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Close to tube
- Close to Holborn
- Close to local shops
- 24 hour CCTV security
- Building centre management team
- En suite
- T.V room
- Pool table
- Perfect for students
Carter Reeves presents to you a wide variety of plush studio properties. This premises is located in ideal Holborn - the heart of London in close proximity to both the financial district of the city and London’s famous shopping and entertainment district, the West End. It is no less than a 5-minute stroll to Hatton Garden - most noted for being London’s Jewelry head quarter and center of the UK diamond trade since the medieval times. This area is also now home to a diverse range of media and creative businesses.
The transport network in this location is excellent and affordable, especially with a student oyster card. The density of London means most journeys are possible by foot and 24-hour buses guarantee a night out rarely requiring a taxi.
The lifestyle benefits of living and studying in London include nightlife to food markets and culture. Student discounts are everywhere with student and many nightclubs run student nights during the week, with student unions ensuring that expensive nightlife is never an issue.
London Is home to some of the most iconic attractions in the world. From the London Eye to the Historic tower of London.
The following is a list of the currently most popular attractions in London:
• British Museum: The world-famous British Museum exhibits the works of humankind from prehistoric to modern times, from around the world. Highlights include the Rosetta Stone and the mummies in the Ancient Egypt collection.
• National Gallery: London’s National Gallery is filled with Western European paintings from the 13th to the 19th centuries. In the iconic gallery you can find works by Van Gogh and da Vinci.
• Natural History Museum: The Natural History Museum has a collection of the rarest animals in the world. From a life-sized whale to a 40-million year-old spider.
• Tate Modern: The world-famous Tate Modern exhibits international modern and contemporary art. The galleries restaurant offers an amazing view of the city.
• London Eye: The London Eye is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe at 135m, and provides the highest public viewing point of London. Each of the 32 passenger capsules represents a London borough.
• Science Museum: The Science Museum exhibits the major scientific advances of the last 300 years. The museum holds famous items, including first jet engine and James Watson’s model of DNA. The museum also has a 3D IMAX cinema showing science and natural documentaries.
V&A Museum: The V&A holds a collection of art and design 3,000 years’ worth of artefacts from around the world.
Small studio £310pw
Medium Studio £325pw
Large studio £340pw
If you are interested in any of the rooms available and would like to arrange a viewing please call us on: 0207 278 9444
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CARTE_001034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Reeves, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.