Serviced Office to rentSandy Lane West, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4
- Convenient location for access in and out of Oxford.
- Oxford mainline (London Paddington 1hour) 5.5 Miles
- Flexible agreements
- Superbly presented, professional offices
- Inclusive monthly fee, making budgeting easier
- Lounge areas and communal kitchen facilities
- Access to meeting rooms and other business services*
- Cat5 Data cabling throughout
- Car parking available
- 242sqft inclusive of 4 workstations
Superbly presented and ideally located, Sandford Gate business centre provides professionally serviced, high quality office space available on flexible agreements to suit individual requirements. The inclusive monthly fee allows for easier budgeting and can keep start-up and running costs to a minimum. There are a plethora of on-site facilities and additional services, such as meeting rooms and telephone answering services are available when required. If you have requirements outside of the above brief/size, please do contact the Landlords agent.
Monthly fee includes; rent, rates, service charges, utilities, cleaning, business insurance, furniture and reception staff. Other services available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57615425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 338OFB11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Oxon Commercial Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.