|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment Built 2016
- Located on Second Floor (Lift Access)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge Area with Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking for 1 Car
- Close to Hertford Town Centre and Hertford East Train Station
- EPC Rating B
- AVAILABLE NOW
We are pleased to offer for let this spacious two bedroom apartment which was completed early 2016. The property is located on the second floor and comprises of:
Providing access to all rooms, with secure video entry system and large storage cupboard.
Modern kitchen with a range of base and eye-level units complete with integrated 'Zanussi' appliances including an upright fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, gas hob and washing machine.
Bright and airy living area with small storage cupboard housing boiler and double doors opening onto a private balcony.
Double bedroom with TV point and ensuite shower room.
En Suite to Master
Modern bathroom with WC, basin, power shower and shaving socket.
Good size double bedroom.
Modern bathroom with WC, basin and bath with shower screen and shower.
The apartment is in an ideal location as it is just a short walk from Hertford town centre which boasts a large variety of restaurants and bars as well as a theatre, two train stations (both of which take you to the centre of London in under 1 hour) and is located near to sought after primary and secondary schools.
A viewing of this apartment is highly recommended, please call us should you wish to arrange a viewing.
Admin fees apply, please contact us for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17kingsmead. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Michael Properties, Bishops Stortford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.