Office to rentCemetery Road, Sheffield, S11
731 sq. ft.
- 731 sq ft (67 sq m)
- Ground floor offices - 67.95 sq m (731 sq ft)
- Superbly fitted providing open plan and one private office/reception area
- Very well established fringe city centre professional location
- Private and visitors car parking facilities
Omega Court Office Park is conveniently located off Cemetery Road close to its junction with Psalter Lane and Sharrowvale Road, It is an extremely popular area for business wishing to be on the south west side of town, close to the amenities and leisure facilities around Ecclesall Road and yet only a couple of minutes drive from Sheffield city centre.
The offices have recently been completely refurbished and are situated on the ground floor with private toilet and kitchen facilities.
The offices benefit from suspended ceiling throughout, gas fired central heating and private on-site car parking for both the occupier and visitors.
The offices are available by way of a new lease on completely flexible terms and consideration will be given to short term occupations with tenants break clauses as required.
The rent for the offices is £8,000 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT.
There is a service/estate charge payable - further details are available from the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57775850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CD360CemeteryRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Jenkinson and son, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.