Warehouse to rentUnit 3A, East Lakes Business Park, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11
* With the benefit of recently approved planning consent for retail/trade use, subject to conditions.
The subject property is located on the western side of Gilwilly Industrial Estate adjacent to Cowper Road at East Lakes Business Park and on the north western outskirts of Penrith, Cumbria in the North West of England.
Penrith is an attractive and affluent market town situated on the north east fringe of the Lake District. It is well located being on Junction 40 of the M6 providing direct access north and south and to the A66 which leads west to the Lake District National Park and east to Scotch Corner and the A1(M).
Penrith has a resident population of approximately 15,000 (2001 Census) and is located within Eden District with a District population of over 51,000. Carlisle is approximately 20 miles to the north, Kendal 32 miles to the south and Keswick 18 miles to the west. Penrith has a train station on the main West Coast Line with direct services north to Carlisle and Glasgow and South to London Euston with a journey time of around 3 hours.
Gilwilly Industrial Estate is accessed via the B5288 Newton Road which in turn leads to Haweswater Road connecting directly to the A592 and the M6 Junction 40/A66 interchange. East Lakes Business Park is adjacent is Cowper Road, the central route through Gilwilly Industrial Estate and which connects with Gilwilly Road and the B5288 to the south.
The subject property provides a semi-detached self-contained modern industrial premises of steel portal frame construction with part brick and block/part profile clad elevations, a pitched profile clad insulated roof and with an eaves height of approximately 4.00m rising to 7.19m at the top of the steel.
The premises have a UPVC double glazed pedestrian entrance and eelctric roller shutter vehicle door (width 3.95m x height 4.60m), an adjoining secure yard with perimeter palisade steel fencing and double steel gates. There are four car parking spaces immediately to the front of the property. Internally, the premises have a solid concrete painted floor, male and female WCs, suspended downlighting and providing open plan warehouse accommodation.
It is understood that the property has mains supplies of electricity (3 phase), gas, water and is connected to the mains drainage and sewerage systems.
The premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground floor warehouse 259.15m² (2,789 sq ft)
Secure Yard 122.00m2 (1,313 sq ft)
The premises are available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a commencing rental of £17,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
It is understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £13,500.
The current Uniform Business Rate is 48.2 pence in the pound, which would equate to rates payable on the property of approximately £6,507 per annum. Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Eden District Council - Tel: 01768 817817.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
It is understood that the property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C52 and a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with the Carlisle office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
John Haley - email@example.com
Joe Ellis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01228 548385
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in December 2015.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57867773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference W1078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson, Keswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.